Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Many Faces of Tristan (almost 5mo old)

Scared!



















Foster and I are Very Serious!












Drooling!

































"Foster made me do it!"






































"Wanna go back to my crib?

I got an aquarium there!"




































"Can you do this with your tongue?"




































Shocked!
























HAPPY!










































Listening to Mommy's every word!











































Getting Tired!

1 comment:

  1. Renee! Your little boy is so adorable! I remembered at our reunion that you and I were both pregnant, so it was neat to see what you had! I had another girl on March 17th, so our babes are close in age! I also have a blog (mainly for Jason's parents who live out of town) www.bushmanbaby.blogspot.com
    Hope things are well! Take care, Carrie

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you!